About UsCall now on 0800 195 2456 for a FREE quote today!
- Suction capability to depths of 10 metres
- Horizontal suction pull up to 100 metres
- Hydraulic boom arm to assist manual handling
Tipping tank to ease the disposal of solids
Up to 50 gallons per minute at 3000 psi jetting capabilities capable of cleaning up to 450mm diameter sewers.
- 40 metres of 100mm diameter suction pipe
- Operated by one experienced LGV operative and non LGV operative, NRSWA certified
- Vacuum tankers are an excellent method for flood water relief, providing quick removal of water and other debris. Suction is via a 4” hose and we can remove 2000 gallons of dirty water in a matter of minutes.
Emptying of road gullies and de-silting
- Flooding can cause many issues, mainly the deposit of silt in sewers and road gullies. The silt then settles preventing gullies and sewers draining effectively and efficiently. Combination tankers are an excellent method for relieving these issues, as not only can they remove silt from gullies via vacuum, they also offer the facility to flush through silted sewers and remove the silt, thus returning the sewer to a serviceable condition.
Jetting operations on large sewers
- Tankers are designed for the removal of debris and cleaning of large sewers. Rather than using high pressures to blast through blockages, tankers use high flows at lower pressures which ensures thorough cleaning quickly.
Jetting operations where water supply is remote
- There are several different types of drainage tanker, however for areas where water supplies are remote, recycling tankers are an excellent method to ensure productivity. Recyclers are able to fill the jetting tank with clean water to enable jetting works to continue and then the unique recycling capability allows the water used for jetting to be sucked back through filters to remove debris and then return to the jetting hose. Recycling tankers can carry out several hours of jetting works without the need for leaving site to refill with water. This type of unit is particularly effective for motorway works or rural areas where water supply is remote or unlikely.
- Our Fleet of tankers are located across the country and we provide a 24 hour, 365 days a year service.
With our own tanker, Smithys are able to get into low-roof car parks and perform gully clearances and cleaning. All manner of debris can get into gullies, namely leaves, litter and dirt. We will vacuum out the mess, leaving your gullies, drains and grates clear of obstruction.
Whether you have a permanent septic tank or a temporary cesspit, we have the ability to empty it for you.
We will then treat all removed waste in an environmentally friendly manner, in line with standards and regulations as governed by the Health and Safety Act, The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations and The Road and Street Works Act.